The State Government has made recent changes to the definition of a close contact. As a result of this, the protocols have relaxed.
Please observe the following points:
- Keeping in line with the public health directive (DHHS, Tasmanian State Government) we ask that all patients wear a face mask to appointments and during their treatment.
- For patients who have a mask exemption please inform an Osteopic staff member.
- Your treating practitioner will be wearing a face mask during your consultation.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are sick or feel unwell.
- Please use hand sanitiser upon arrival.